Thursday, October 28, 2021

lock down

yesterday Me and my family made a plan to go outside and take away some food for dinner.
we decided to go to the kebab shop.  Me and my mum stayed in the car and my dad and my brother and sister went out of the car to order our favorite kebabs. It took almost 20 minutes for them to come back with food. Then we came back home. First, we wash our hands, and then we sat at the dining table . My mum serve the kebabs at the table we enjoyed our food very much. we had a great family time together.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Huzaifa, Looks like you had a great time with your family. I liked how you have different sentence starters for each of your sentence. Next time remember to start with a capital letter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Huzaifa,

    What a lovely dinner! I love kebabs. What's your favourite food?
    Mrs Ghosh has some great advice.

    Looking forward to reading more,
    Miss Laxa

    ReplyDelete